Yay, finally I got tagged, twice, with an opportunity to write about myself… huzzah, prepare to be underwhelmed!
1. The only subject I failed at school, was Computer Studies (I got a D) – oh it hurts so
2. As of yesterday, Edublogs HQ is in a mudbrick at the bottom of the garden (see pic below)
3. I have an unhealthy addiction to The Guardian
4. I am a resolute, unwavering and extremely uncool Windows user (never even owned a mac)
5. I’ve got pretty wavey / curly hair…. honest
6. Given two options, I have a tendency to take the extreme one :)
7. I scan read every single post made on edublogs.org (there are over 10,000 of them a week!)
8. I’m intent on starting the next meme.
So there you go, if you’re in the blogroll here and haven’t yet been tagged yet, consider yourself duly done to.
You got a D in computer studies eh? Just goes to show that school can sometimes make a mistake. Only sometimes. ;-)
Thanks for meme-ing back.
Too much time playing Lemmings!
What a lovely location for your HQ! I just have a really soft spot for mudbrick. Did you build this yourself?
Hardly, some hippies 30-40 years ago.. we’ve just renovated it… it is pretty cool having owls and parrots just out the window :)
” … Edublogs HQ is in a mudbrick at the bottom of the garden …”
Just lovely – lucky you.
Comments are closed.