- Publishing 2.0 » Consumers Are the New Medium
"P&G, one of the largest advertisers, is pioneering a 2.0 approach to marketing that has little need for paid media advertising and leverages good old-fashioned face-to-face social networks"
- Publishing 2.0 » MySpace Hallucinations
"So great is the hype surrounding MySpace that people are starting to hallucinate, seeing operating income where there are only registered users and page views."
- News and jobs for journalists :: 'Big Blogger' to pick next Guardian columnist
"Guardian Unlimited’s Comment Is Free site has launched a Big Brother-style competition to hire its latest correspondent."
- Telegraph Blogs: Upload: May 2006: Lessons in blogging (1)
Telegraph blogging style guide…. for telegraph writers getting into blogging.
- Google News Cloud
Newsclouds / Tagclouds… haven’t given much thought to this, wonder how it’d go down in non-tech circles.
- The Times' free download draws thousands – Editors Weblog
"The London Times is packaging a free download of Michael Gill’s 1964 short film ¨The Peaches¨ with its online Cannes Film Festival coverage" Interesting… wonder if ACMI might be interested…