Archive for June, 2007
I don’t want to left behind either!
In addition to project collaboration, blogging, social networking, community building, and knowledge management, OpenTeams is where employees collaboratively seed and mature new ideas for additional revenue, productivity, and cost-savings.
Via Jack Vinson, from CIO Magazine, by C.G. Lynch : Seven Reasons for Your Company to Start an Internal Blog from the just-completed Enterprise 2.0 conference. The article points out seven signs that your ‘email’ based communication might not be the most effective tool and you might be ready for an internal blog to serve as communication channel and ‘information repository’.
- Your enterprise e-mail applications are not easy to search.
- Your e-mail is lost in the eye of the “cc storm.”
- Ex-employees can take it with them.
- Too much wasted time checking in with colleagues.
- With blogs, the humble and the egotist both win.
- Organizational openness and accountability.
- People might already be using them.
SclipoLive is a pioneer web-cam system that allows people to take live classes online, anywhere, anytime!
Starting my own business has been a dream of mine for many years. .. when I consider all the daunting details and slim odds of success, it seems out of reach. Where can I turn for support and how can I improve my chances of success?
This business research tutorial presents a step-by-step process for finding free company and industry information on the World Wide Web.